A Free Data Recovery Tool – An Expert on Pictures Recovery
The days are gone when we developed photos and put them in our album once we took photos in a wonderful trip or in a special day. Nowadays, people are absorbed in saving pictures in computers, mobile phones, storage devices, etc., because of large storage space and convenience. Some disadvantages still exist, however. Yes, data loss always happens in casual. So, let’s figure out how data loss happens and how to cope with valuable pictures loss? Is there any expert on picture recovery for free?
Causes Lead to Picture Loss
The best way to keep Data 1g percuma pemulih intact is to know how data loss happens. And then take appropriate measures to against them. Here are some common reasons of data loss.
1. Human Error. Human error includes accidental or intentional deletion, unwise format, keeping use of device after picture loss results in second damage, etc.
2. Virus Attack. As we all know that, virus is an absolutely disaster for devices and information security.
3. Transfer Error. Precious pictures may loss if you disconnect devices with pc while data transfer from devices to computers doesn’t finish, or shut down pc without unplugging drives, or keep drive connected to pc for a long time, and so much more scenarios.
4. Physical Damage to Devices. This is also an important factor that cannot be ignored.
5. System Crashes. This situation happens due to software malfunction or registry error also results in data loss.
6. Power Failure. If abrupt power surge happen while data transfer or other ongoing process, you should be mentally prepared to data loss.
Solutions for Lost Pictures Recovery
Unpredictable and terrible as worthy pictures loss is, you do have available solutions for this thorny issue.
Restore Data from Backup. There’re many methods to back up files, like cloud backup, offline backup and near-line backup. If you need recover deleted pictures, just get them back from backup files.
Data Recovery in a Clean Room. This method is very expensive but also helpful. Such kind of data retrieve service providers like DriveSavers can rescue data with advanced tools and special technologies in a lab. During the recovery process, engineers open each storage device to inspect for physical damage and repair delicate components.